Ph.D, Epidemiology, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
Sexual health particularly among minority populations; HIV prevention; HPV vaccine and cancer risks; Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis; Community based participatory research
1. E Agustus, C. George, K. Rocke. Pre-exposure prophylaxis in Latin America and the Caribbean - the Barbados experience. In Press Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved
2. R. Grewal, S. L. Deeks, T. A. Hart, J. Cox, A. De Pokomandy, T. Grennan, G. Lambert, D. Moore, F. Coutlée, M. Gaspar , C. George, D. Grace, J. Jollimore, N. J. Lachowsky, R. Nisenbaum, G. Ogilvie, C. Sauvageau, D. H. S. Tan, A. Yeung, and A. N. Burchell. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination across a cascade of knowledge, willingness, and uptake among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men in Canada’s three largest cities. (2021) Journal Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics . https://doi.org/10.1080/21645515.2021.1979379
3. Grewal R, Deeks SL, Hart TA, Cox J, De Pokomandy A, Grennan T, Lambert G, Moore D, Brisson M, Coutlée F, Gaspar M, George C, Grace D, Jollimore J, Lachowsky NJ, Nisenbaum R, Ogilvie G, Sauvageau C, Tan DHS, Yeung A, Burchell AN. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine uptake among a community-recruited sample of gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men in the three largest cities in Canada from 2017-2019. Vaccine. 2021. DOI: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2021.05.031.
4. Clemon George, Robin Roberts, Delon Brennen, Lynette Deveaux & Stanley E Read Knowledge and Awareness of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and HPV Vaccines among Caribbean Youth: The Case of The Bahamas (2019). Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics https://doi.org/10.1080/21645515.2019.1661205
5. George, C., Roberts, R., Deveaux, L., Brennen, D. F. P., & Read, S. E. (2019). “Getting to Zero New HIV Infections in the Caribbean”: Knowledge and Attitudes Toward Male Circumcision Among Adolescent Males in The Bahamas. American Journal of Men’s Health. https://doi.org/10.1177/1557988319872074
6. Lee-Foon, N, George, C, Gahagan, J, Etowa, J, Weaver, R.(2018). Minding the gap: Health and Social care provider perceptions of parental communication in Black-Canadian youths’ sexual health. Culture, Health and Sexuality. 2018. Doi 10.1080/13691058.2018.14359
HEW 225 Introduction to Disease Prevention
HEW 305 Community Health and Wellness
HEW 350 Introduction to Epidemiology
HEW 401 Assessment and Evaluation in Health and Wellness
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.